Caesar salads are my weakness! Now they can be enjoyed guilt free!!
For the dressing:
1/4 cup tahini (I used dark)
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 clove of garlic crushed
For the salad:
1 handful of kale
6-8 Santini tomatoes
Handful of pumpkin seeds
Pinch of sesame seeds
- To prepare the dressing combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix until everything is combined.
- Place the kale in a large bowl.
- Toss the kale with 1-2 tbsps of the dressing, adding more water if necessary.
- Half the tomatoes and place them on top.
- Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan and add to the salad along with the sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy.