Avocado stuffed chicken bites
With the holiday season fast approaching, I’ve started to put together some delicious finger food options that can be prepared ahead of time and left in the oven while you enjoy spending time with your guests!
8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
2 cloves of garlic,peeled
1/2 a chili, roughly chopped
Juice of one lime
1 red onion, quartered
8 slices of streaky bacon
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°c.
- Blend the avocado, garlic, chili, onion and lime juice until it forms into a paste.
- Spread the paste over the chicken and roll it up.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each one and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Switch the oven to grill (broil) and cook for a further 10 minutes until the bacon has browned.
- Serve and enjoy!