These burgers are so simple and delicious! Perfect for meal prepping!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
450g lean beef mince
1/2 an onion thinly diced
1/2 red chilli, finely sliced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
To serve – Iceberg Lettuce, Tomatoes – whatever you fancy!
- Begin by sweating down the onions, garlic and chilli with a little water, either on a pan or in your microwave.
- In a large bowl combine the onion, chilli & garlic with the mince and mix thoroughly.
- Add the egg and mix again until combined.
- Shape the mince into small patties. (makes approx 8)
- Heat a griddle or frying pan with some olive oil and cook the burgers in batches for 4-5 minutes a side or until fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!