Bacon infused Broccoli and Cauliflower
A combination of my 3 favourite things – Cauliflower, Broccoli and Bacon!
1/2 Broccoli Head – separated into florets
1/8 Cauliflower Head – separated to florets
3 Cloves of Garlic – chopped
1/2 Red Chili – chopped
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
4 slices of uncured Bacon
Cracked black pepper
Squeeze of Lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°c.
- Add the garlic, chili and coconut oil to a small bowl – heat in the microwave for 1 minute, this will infuse the flavour of the garlic and chili into the oil.
- Chop up the bacon into bite size pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30-35 min, turning regularly.
- Remove from the oven, squeeze the lemon over it and enjoy!