Cauliflower steaks… I know what you’re thinking! Total Oxymoron but delicious nonetheless!! If you’ve been around here for a while you’ll know that I am a total and utter cauliflower lover! (Whole Roast Cauliflower, Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, Paleo Popcorn….. you name it! Sunday Brunch Style Cauli Tots!)
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
1 large cauliflower
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cumin
Pinch of coarse salt
1/4 tsp lemon pepper
Fresh coriander to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/390°F.
- Slice you cauliflower steaks, check out how in the video above!
- Lay the cauliflower out on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, spices, salt & pepper.
- Brush the steaks with the paste.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden and fully cooked, flipping half way through.
- Sprinkle with some fresh coriander and serve.