I’m a serious fan of pulled pork, but spending hours slow cooking it isn’t always an option! This is a delicious way of cooking pork belly that will have it on your table in as little as 25 minutes!!
My favourite way to have it is with some greens and sweet potato,
a great meal to enjoy mid-week!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved
6-8 Pork belly slices
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp smoked paprika
Pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/356°F.
- Heat a large pan, dry until red hot.
- Place the pork belly face down on the pan and cook on high for about 5 mins minutes until the fat has begun to render.
- Sprinkle on the paprika, oregano and salt before sealing the pork on the remaining sides for a few seconds.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until tender and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest while you prepare your side dishes.
- Serve and enjoy!