Clean Curried Chicken Fingers
These Clean Curried Chicken Fingers are perfect for when you fancy something a little bit naughty! Guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser, perfect with some sweet potato fries!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo & Whole30 Approved.
2 breasts of chicken cut into strips
¼ cup of milled chia seeds or almond flour if you prefer
2 tbsp of curry powder
Sprinkle of coarse salt
Homemade ketchup and mayo to serve
- Preheat your oven to 210°c/400°F.
- In a small bowl combine the chia seeds/ almond flour, curry powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat the egg.
- Take a strip of chicken dip it in the egg before rolling in the mix and place on a wire cooking rack.
- Repeat until all of the chicken is coated.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until crispy and the chicken is fully cooked, serve and enjoy alongside some homemade sweet potato fries and ketchup/mayo for dipping!