Sweet Potato Disc Stack
Sunday Brunch has never been so easy!
1 sweet potato peeled
1 tbsp dried oregano
6-8 slices streaky bacon (make sure it is whole30 compliant! No added sugar!)
2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°c (428°F).
- Cut the sweet potato into discs.
- Melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil and toss the sweet potato in it.
- Place the discs on a baking tray and sprinkle with oregano on both sides.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes turning half way.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and wrap them in bacon.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a pan and fry the discs for 2-3 minutes a side, until the bacon is fully cooked and crispy.
- Plate up and enjoy! These can be spiced up with a bit of cayenne pepper if you’re feeling adventurous! Just sprinkle it on with/instead of the oregano.