Szechuan-Style Sesame Zoodles
I’m still feeling those Asian Cuisine vibes! Adding sesame oil to any dish instantly transforms it! These zoodles are phenomenal along side my Zingy Asian Wings, both serious crowd pleasers that are super simple but give off the impression that you have spent hours preparing them!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Whole30 Approved & Vegan.
2 large courgettes/zuchinnis
1/4 cup coconut aminos (can be subbed for soy sauce, if desired)
2 tbsp sesame oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2cm of ginger, minced
1/2 red chili, finely chopped (with seeds if your looking for an extra kick!)
3 spring onions, finely chopped
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp of coconut or olive oil
- Spiralize your courgettes.
- In a small bowl combine the coconut aminos, sesame oil, garlic, chili & ginger and mix thoroughly, adding a pinch of pink salt if necessary.
- In a small pan lightly toast the sesame seeds over a low heat, tossing regularly to insure an even colour.
- In a large wok heat the oil of your choice, before sauteing the courgettes for 3-4 minutes until cooked to your liking. Add in the dressing and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve with the spring onions and sesame seeds as a garnish and enjoy!