Triple Chocolate Protein Brownies
These protein brownies are phenomenal straight out of the oven when the chocolate is still melted and the middle of them is still gooey! Sinless indulgence!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cup almond butter
3/4 cup agave nectar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
1 tsp baking powder
50g of dark chocolate, chopped into small chunks
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/356°F.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in your mixer.
- Add in the protein, cacao and baking powder. Mix well for 3-4 minutes.
- Finally add in the chocolate chunks.
- Place the mixture in a parchment lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Test to see if it is fully cooked by inserting a skewer into the centre, if it comes out clean its good to go! If not return to the oven for another few minutes and check again.
- Remove from the tin and place on a wire rack to cool before cutting into brownies.