Remember that delicious Raspberry Chia Jam?!! I have the perfect sweet treat to go with it! Healthy Jammie Dodgers! Jammie Dodgers were one of my favourites as a kid and I can safely say that these do not disappoint! I’m loving this recipe at the moment! So quick and easy! If you don’t have time to make the jam in advance they are also great with a dollop of dark chocolate in the centre!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
1 1/4 cups of ground almonds
1/4 cup of almond butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup of agave
2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
1/2 cup of Chia Jam
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/360°F.
- Add all of your ingredients to your mixer and mix until combined.
- Taking about 1/2 a tbsp of the mixture at a time, roll it into a little ball, place on your cookie sheet and press down with the back of your hand, then using your thumb make the indent for the jammie dodger.
- Repeat until all of your your dough has been shaped into cookies.
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Once they are out of the oven leave to cool on the cookie sheet for about 2 minutes before placing on a wire rack and allow to cool fully before spooning the jam into the hollow of each biscuit.
- Serve and enjoy!