I am obsessed with nakd bars at the moment! I decided it was time to come up with a homemade version! These bars are so simple and delicious – a really cost efficient way to snack on the go!
1 cup Cashew Nuts
1 1/4 cup Dates
1 tbsp hot water
- Place the cashews in a food processor and blend until they have formed a flour like powder.
- Add the dates and the water and blend until the mixture has combined.
- Place some clingfilm on a flat surface and put the mixture on top of it and cover it over. Using a rolling pin roll out the mixture into a large square.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 1-2 hours until solid.
- Cut to your desired shapes/sizes and enjoy!