Who doesn’t love sesame toast?! Now it can be enjoyed perfectly guilt free!
The Spring Onions absolutely make this dish so don’t be tempted to leave them out! If you’re really not a fan you can mix some crushed garlic into the oil while baking the sweet pots – Enjoy!!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
2 sweet potatoes, washed and cut in to thick slices
2 tbsp sesame oil
3-4 tbsp tahini
4 tbsp of sesame seeds
2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Preheat the oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Toss the sweet potato in the sesame oil and lay out on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, flipping them half way.
- Remove from the oven and switch it to your grill/broiler setting on high.
- Spread the tahini on each slice before sprinkling with sesame seeds.
- Grill/Broil for 2-3 minutes until the seeds begin to go golden.
- Sprinkle the “toast” with the spring onions, serve and enjoy!