This is a seriously delicious through together breakfast!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30.
Large handful of red cabbage
1 Small sweet potato, peeled and chopped into cubes
4 Brussels sprouts
2 pieces of bacon
- In a large pan add 1 tsp of coconut oil, saute the cabbage for 2-3 minutes on a high heat before adding a splash of water and reducing the temperature and placing a lid over the pan. Steam for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Steam or power boil the sprouts for roughly 2 minutes and set aside to cool.
- In another pan heat another tsp of coconut oil and fry off the sweet potato until golden and crispy.
- Set aside the potato and add the bacon to the pan, once the bacon is fully cooked and nice and crispy remove from the pan and cut into small strips.
- Halve the sprouts and add the pan to crisp up, add the bacon and mix.
- Place the cabbage, sweet potato, bacon and sprouts in a large bowl.
- Heat the pan again with some more coconut oil and fry the egg to your liking, place on top and enjoy!