Wings are my weakness!! After a week off I’m back and bringing my newest wing combo that is perfect as an appetizer for BBQ season!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
900g chicken wings
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp cayenne pepper
4 cloves of garlic, minced
6 tbsp Frank’s original hot sauce (no added sugar)
Celery to serve
Optional dipping sauce: 1 can of coconut cream & juice of one lime.
- Preheat the oven to 220°c/428°F.
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, vinegar, pepper & garlic.
- Toss the wings in the mix until full covered.
- Place on a flat tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and switch to the broiler/grill setting.
- Brush the wings with the hot sauce and place under the heat for 6-8 minutes until the skin has become golden and crispy.
- To make the dipping sauce combine the coconut cream and lime juice together in a bowl for serving.
- Serve with celery stalks and enjoy!