Clean Curried Chicken Bites
I am completely in love with baking chicken breasts at the moment, it is so quick and easy and unlike doing it on a griddle pan you don’t run the risk of it drying out!
You can do it as it is with just a touch of oil or you can change it up with some delicious spices like I’ve done here. Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric & Cumin Seeds together offer a wealth of added benefits not just in the taste department!
These three spices have been known to aid your digestion, boost your immune system and act as anti-inflammatories. So why wouldn’t you add them in?!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
1 Chicken Breast
1/2 tsp Tumeric
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp of olive oil
Pinch of coarse salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°c/390°F.
- Slice up the chicken into bite sized chunks and place in an oven proof dish. (I like to do mine in individual dishes per person)
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken and sprinkle on the spices and salt.
- Toss the chicken pieces around until they are nicely coated before placing in the oven.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked. (if you are doing more than one breast at a time it may take slightly longer)
- Serve and enjoy! They are great along side my Roasted Veg!