Sesame Salmon Parcels
Sesame Salmon Parcels!! I absolutely love Salmon – it is definitely one of my favourite foods! The great thing about it is that unlike many other fish – salmon flourishes when you pack it full of flavour!! This is a great mid-week meal that you can parcel up and pop in the oven, it’s so quick and easy! If you want to bulk it up add a few more greens in your parcel! Or sauté some zoodles and toss them in the cooking juices – perfection!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
2 Salmon Darns
2 small or one large head(s) of Pak Choi
4 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp agave (optional – omit for whole30)
2 tbsp coconut aminos
2 cloves of garlic, minced
4 slices of chilli
2 tbsp lime juice
2 lime wedges
4 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- On a baking tray lay out 2 sheets of tin foil.
- Separate your pak choi into leaves and place half on each sheet of foil.
- Place the salmon on top of the pak choi with the garlic and chilli.
- In a small bowl combine the sesame oil, agave – if using, coconut aminos and lime juice.
- Pour the mixture over the salmon and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Place the lime wedges on top, parcel up the salmon ensuring that it is tight.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the salmon is fully cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!