I absolutely adore wings and am always working on new combinations. I am really into candied nuts at the moment and this recipe brings out the best of both!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo.
16-18 chicken wings (900g)
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp coconut aminos
¼ cup Honey
Handful of flaked almonds
Handful of fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, sesame oil and coconut aminos and toss in the wings.
- Place the wings on a baking tray, scatter over the almonds and bake skin side up for 8 minutes, flip the wings and bake for a further 8 minutes on the opposite side.
- Remove the wings from the oven and switch to the grill setting.
- Place under the grill for 3-4 minutes until the skin is golden and crispy, basting with extra honey if necessary.
- Remove from the heat and plate up.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley and enjoy!