Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites – yum! I have been making these bites for ages now, and never actually measured out what I put into them, so it was about time I worked it out and shared them with you!!
These treats are so addictive! Like lock your fridge and sit on your hands addictive!! They are so easy to make and everyone will love them!
This Recipe is Gluten Free Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
¼ cup of milled chia seeds
¼ cup of milled flax seeds
50g of cacao nibs or dark chocolate, broken up into small chunks
200g of cashew nuts
¾ of a cup of almond butter
2 tsp of vanilla extract
¼ cup of agave
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Lay out the cashews on a baking tray and bake for 6-8 minutes until golden.
- Place in your food processor and blend on high until you have a flour like consistency.
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients bar the chocolate and blend until combined.
- Add the chocolate to mixture and give it one last blend until the chocolate is evenly through the mixture.
- Using your hands roll the mixture into balls and enjoy!
Store in an air tight container in your fridge for up to one week – if they last that long!!