Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are out of this world! They are so gooey and chocolatey you are going to love them! The inspiration for these came from my OMG Paleo Cookies, I decided that it was time to make a bolder version and these have certainly delivered!! Can you tell I’m really into chocolate at the moment?!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo.
1 cup of coconut sugar
1 cup of almond butter
¼ cup of caoco powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
50g dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/360°F.
- In you mixer combine everything bar the chocolate chips.
- Once the mixture is fully combined add in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Taking a tbsp. of the mixture at a time, form into balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Gently press down on each ball to make into a cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Allow to cool on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack.