These cookies are out of this world! They are so gooey and chocolatey you are going to love them! The inspiration for these came from my OMG Paleo Cookies, I decided that it was time to make a bolder version and these have certainly delivered!! Can you tell I’m really into chocolate at the moment?!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo.
1 cup of coconut sugar
1 cup of almond butter
¼ cup of caoco powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
50g dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/360°F.
- In you mixer combine everything bar the chocolate chips.
- Once the mixture is fully combined add in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Taking a tbsp. of the mixture at a time, form into balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Gently press down on each ball to make into a cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Allow to cool on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack.