Cashew Nib Cookies – all of my favourite things, literally rolled into one! The dream alongside a piping hot mug of my Hot Chocolate and exactly what you need to ease yourself into the week.
Top tip: I love sandwiching mine with some dairy-free ice cream while they’re still warm!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
Cashew Nib CookiesPrint This
- 1 cup smooth cashew butter
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 egg or flax-egg
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- A sprinkle of coconut sugar (1-2tsp)
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/360°F.
- In your mixer combine all of the wet ingredients.
- Next, add all of the dry ingredients bar the coconut sugar and combine until you have a cookie dough.
- Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment and portion out the dough into cookies. (this recipe makes 15-20, depending on how large you like them)
- Sprinkle with the coconut sugar, and place the cookies in your oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Place on a wire rack to cool before storing in an airtight container.
- Serve and enjoy!