Brilliant BBQ Burgers
BBQ season is fast coming to an end, have you perfected your burgers?! Try out my new way of ensuring the perfectly moist and delicious burger which will help you finish off the summer in style!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
Makes 4 burgers
400g of your preferred mince
½ of a red onion
¼ of a green pepper
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp chilli powder
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Finely chop the onion and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine the onion, pepper and spices with the mince before whisking the egg and adding it to the mixture.
- Once the mix is combined, shape into patties and add to a baking tray with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake in the oven 5 minutes per side before finishing off on the BBQ.
- Perfect served with some fresh salad and some baked sweet potato!