You’ve probably guessed by now that I love Sweet Potatoes! These Crispy Sweet Potato Cubes are prefect for BBQ season and dining al fresco as they are delicious hot or cold and take next to no time to prepare. Just pop them in the oven and let them do their thing!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30 Approved.
2 large sweet potatoes
1/4 of melted coconut oil
2 tsp garlic granules
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Generous pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Wash and cube the sweet potato, leaving the skin on and add to a large bowl.
- Combine the coconut oil and spices before mixing with the sweet potato.
- Once the potato is nicely covered in the oil and spices lay out on a baking tray and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, turning half way, until crispy and delicious!