Twisty Sweet Potato Fries
Feeling like something a little bit bold over the weekend? I have the perfect solution to curb your cravings! My Twisty Sweet Potato Fries are sinlessly indulgent and take next to no time to prepare! Impress your friends with this clean alternative to fast-food!
This recipe is Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
1 large sweet potato or 2 small
2 tbsp of your chosen oil
1/2 tsp coarse salt
1/2 tsp smoked paprika.
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Wash the sweet potato and chop off the ends, leaving the skin on, and sprialise.
- Lay out the sweet potato on a baking tray and toss it in your chosen oil, coconut and olive work equally well.
- Bake in the oven on a high rack for 10 minutes, remove from the oven toss and bake for a further 8-10 minutes until golden and crispy!
- Scatter with some coarse salt and smoked paprika before digging in!