Making your own chocolate is so quick, easy and totally delicious! This Easter try your hand at some of this fabulous Homemade Chocolate Bark!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
For the chocolate:
200g of cacao butter
¼ cup cacao powder
¼ cup agave
Alternatively, you can melt down 200g of premade dark chocolate (min 75%) instead!
¼ cup dried cranberries
Large handful of whole almonds
1 tbsp Chia Seeds (I used the chia and cranberry mix – it’s delicious!)
½ tbsp Bee Pollen
- First things first line a baking tray with some parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, gently melt down the cacao butter, once it has fully melted take it off the heat and whisk in the cacao powder and the agave, until fully combined and set aside for a few minutes to allow it to thicken.
- If you are using premade chocolate, gently melt it.
- Pour your chosen chocolate onto the parchment lined baking tray and smooth it out into a large rectangle.
- Place the almonds and cranberries evenly around the chocolate.
- Sprinkle on the bee pollen and chia seeds or any other toppings you feel like!
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until set.
- Slice into bit sized chunks and enjoy!