Healthy Popcorn Chicken
Healthy Popcorn Chicken!
This Popcorn Chicken is insanely delicious! I’ve been working on it for a while now and I’m delighted that I can now share it with you! It’s become a firm favourite in my house with some homemade mayo with hot sauce stirred through it! Divine!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
2 tbsp hot sauce (I used Frank’s)
2 Chicken Breasts, diced into chunks
1/4 cup almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
Good pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg and the hot sauce together.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Taking one piece at a time, dip the chicken into the egg and then into the almond flour mix.
- Place the chicken on a wire cooking rack and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!