Homemade Raw Rollos
Homemade Raw Rollos – who doesn’t love rollos?! A few weeks ago I tried something similar to these when I was out and about and I couldn’t wait to get back into my kitchen to try them out myself! They are one of the simplest treats to make and just the perfect size for a little indulgence at the end of a busy day!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo
1 1/2 cups of dates
2 tbsp agave
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup of smooth almond butter
300g dark chocolate (min 85%)
- Soak the dates in some hot water until softened.
- Once soft add them to your blender with 2-3 tbsp of the water they were soaking in and blitz until smooth.
- Add in the agave, vanilla and almond butter and blend again until smooth.
- Lay out some empty cupcake cases on a baking tray and melt the chocolate.
- Place a spoonful of chocolate into each case, followed by a spoon of the date mixture.
- Finally top them off with the remaining chocolate and place in you freezer until set.
- Serve and enjoy!!