Sesame Almond Zoodles
These Sesame Almond Zoodles are delicious! I love how creamy they are! The crunch of the spring onions is so good I could eat these all day!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
¼ cup of almond butter
2 tbsp coconut aminos
3 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp 5 spice
½ tsp ground ginger
2 cloves of garlic
2-3 courgettes spiralised
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp sesame seeds
Handful of spring onions
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Heat a large pan or wok with the coconut oil.
- Add in the zoodles and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Once they start to soften add in the almond butter sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Plate up and serve with the sesame seeds and spring onions.