Super Quick Turkey Hash
This Super Quick Turkey Hash is packed full of flavour and works great at any time of the day. I’m a huge fan of savoury breakfasts and turkey hashes are one of my go-tos! This recipe also works great as a lunch or light dinner – teamed with a fried egg.
452 cal per recipe
50g Carbs, 9g Fat & 40g Protein
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
125g turkey mince
175g sweet potato, diced
165g brussels sprouts, halved
50g grilled peppers
1 tsp coconut oil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp mixed herbs
Pinch of coarse salt
- Begin by steaming the sweet potato for 4-5 minutes until it begins to soften.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan until melted.
- Add the sweet potato to the pan to crisp with a pinch of coarse salt, garlic powder & mixed herbs.
- Add the turkey mince to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- In the meantime steam the sprouts for 3 minutes.
- Add the sprouts to the pan and allow to brown.
- Finally mix in the spinach, once it has begun to wilt remove the pan from the heat and plate up.
- Scatter the grilled peppers on top, serve and enjoy!