Sweet Potato Stacks with Rosemary, Garlic & Rock Salt! I absolutely love sweet potato and am constantly coming up with new and exciting ways to serve it. This recipe is so simple and looks so impressive! The perfect accompaniment to your Christmas dinner, or even just as a way to change up your mid-week meals!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30.
1 sweet potato
1 tsp coconut oil
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
Pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Wash and thinly slice the sweet potatoes, working from one end to the other making thin slices all of the way through the potato a few mm apart from each other. (alternatively, you can use mandoline slicer!)
- In a small bowl combine the coconut oil, garlic & rosemary, melt on a low temperature for 1-2 minutes and then toss the sweet potato slices in the mixture before stacking and placing on your baking tray.
- Finally, sprinkle with a generous sprinkle.
- Bake in your oven for 20-25 minutes until golden, crispy & cooked to your liking, serve and enjoy!