Hello and welcome to the first post of my new and improved website! The Wonky Spatula is coming up to it’s 3rd birthday so it was time I gave it a little face lift! I hope you enjoy taking a look around – keep an eye out for some new and exciting content over the next few weeks 🙂
With autumn on it’s way, it’s time to transition to warmer more hearty meals, this is the perfect go between as the temperature drops.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo.
- 150g Biancoli (tenderstem cauliflower)
- 150g Tenderstem broccoli
- 150g Black kale
- 100g Kale
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Sprinkle of coarse salt
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds
- For the dressing:
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 5 cm ginger, minced
- small pinch of chili flakes
- 35g tahini
- 5ml sesame oil
- 10ml lemon juice
- 5ml sherry vinegar
- 5ml olive oil
- 20ml coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 392°F.
- Place the biancoli & tenderstem broccoli on a baking tray and toss in the sesame oil.
- Sprinkle with some coarse salt and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until fully cooked and golden.
- To make the dressing combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and season to taste.
- Add the kale to a large bowl and toss in the dressing.
- Remove the roasted veggies from the oven and add to the bowl with the kale, mix until everything is nicely coated in the dressing.
- Plate up and garnish with a generous sprinkling of sesame seeds, serve and enjoy!