I absolutely adore salmon, it’s an amazing source of omega-3. These Salmon Skewers are the perfect lunch or light evening meal, they’re so simple and quick to prepare.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole30 & Paleo.
240g Salmon darns
35-40g Asparagus Spears, sliced in half
1 tsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp lemon juice
Pinch of garlic annuals
1/4 tsp hot chili powder
2 tsp dried coriander leaf
Pinch of coarse salt & black pepper
- Preheat your grill/broiler to high.
- In a small bowl combine the coconut oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt & pepper.
- Slice the Salmon into bit sized chunks and add to the bowl.
- Coat the salmon in the marinade and prepare the asparagus.
- Place the salmon & asparagus on spears and lay them out on a wire rack.
- Place under the broil/grill for 6-8 minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Serve & Enjoy!