Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
An amalgamation of all of my favourite things! These Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites are the perfect dinner or finger food & left overs are delicious reheated the next day!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Macros per serving (serves 4):
278cal per 1/4 recipe
10g Carbs, 10g Fat & 29g Protein
350g chicken breast, cut into strips
3 slices of bacon, cut into strips
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1/8 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp honey (omit for Whole30)
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp whole grain mustard
1 tbsp frank’s hot sauce
Pinch of coarse salt
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients, bar the chicken & bacon, mix until combined.
- Add the chicken and coat it in the marinade, set aside for 20 minutes.
- In the mean time preheat your oven to 200°c/ 392°F.
- One by one, remove the chicken from the bowl and wrap in bacon, using a wooden skewer to secure it in place.
- Place the chicken pieces on a wire rack.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until fully cooked, removing from the oven half way through the process to pour over any of the access marinade.