I adore sweet potato and eat it every day so am constantly coming up with little twists to liven them up! My go-to this week is Cayenne Pepper & Smoked Paprika… these Spicy Sweet Potato Fries are delicious!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30.
2 Large Sweet Potatoes
2 Tsp Coconut Oil
1 tsp Cayenne Powder
1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
Large pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/400°F.
- Slice your sweet potato into fries leaving the skin on.
- In a large bowl melt the coconut oil.
- Add the spices and salt to the coconut oil and stir until combined.
- Add the sweet potato to the bowl and toss until coated in the oil mixture.
- Lay the wedges out on a baking tray lined with baking parchment and place in the oven.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden and crispy. Serve and enjoy!