I used to love this mini chocolate chip cereal when I was younger and had a serious craving for it the other day! Out of it, these were born 😀 They’re great with almond milk, as a little treat with a coffee or even as a porridge topper!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
Mini Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint This
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil (130g)
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup (120g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10g flaxseeds, mixed with 3 tbsp of water to make a flax-egg
- 2 cups almond flour (190g)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (30g)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (30g)
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 392°F.
- In your mixer combine all of the wet ingredients.
- Next, add the dry ingredients and combine until you have a cookie dough.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with baking paper and portion out the dough into mini cookies. (this recipe makes about 80!)
Place the cookies in your oven and bake for 9-11 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Place on a wire rack to cool before storing in an air tight container.
Serve as is or with almond milk & enjoy!