My original Wonky Energy Balls are one of my weekly go-tos, as of late I’ve become a total an utter chocolate fiend, so it was about time I shared this choco-fied version with you!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan.
The Wonky Energy Balls - Double Chocolate EditionPrint This
- 100g cashew nuts
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 400g medjool dates
- 100g oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 4-6 squares of your chosen dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Good pinch of coarse salt
- Add the cashew nuts to your blender and pulse until they form a flour-like consistency, then add the oats and blend again for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add in the coconut oil, cashew butter, dates, cacao powder & vanilla & pulse until combined.
- Finally add in the chocolate and pulse lightly until combined.
- Roll into balls & enjoy! I store mine in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week!