This is a super quick and delicious way of cooking chicken, it’s jam packed full of flavour and is ready in literally 15 minutes! Perfect for a mid-week meal on large skewers or portioned out onto mini ones for guests!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Chargrilled Chicken SkewersPrint This
- 3 large chicken breasts (500g)
- 2 tbsp of clarified butter/ghee (30g)
- Large pinch of chipotle
- 1/4 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tbsp dried sage
- 1 tsp paprika
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat your grill/broiler to high.
- In a large bowl combine the herbs & spices with the clarified butter/ghee.
- Coat the chicken in the mixture and place on skewers and lay the chicken skewers out on a wire rack.
- Place under your grill/broiler for 12/14 minutes until fully cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!