I love taking extra time over the weekend to come up with new and exciting ways to serve breakfast. Baked oats are one of my absolute favourite things to have, I always team them with a coffee so I thought why not combine the two?! And naturally, there had to be a healthy dose of chocolate in there too!!
This recipe is Gluten Free & Dairy Free.
1 medium egg
20g melted chocolate (I used Sweet Freedom chocoshot chocolate shot)
140ml your chosen nut milk (I used Rebel kitchen Coffee Mylk)
1 espresso shot
Serves 1 hungry person or 2 moderately hungry people!
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 392°F.
- In a large bowl whisk together all of the liquids.
- Stir in the oats and whisk together until the mixture is combined.
- Add half of the raspberries to the bottom of an oven proof dish(es), pour in the oat mixture and then scatter the remaining raspberries on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes until fully cooked to your liking, enjoy!