Pumpkin season is upon us! Energy balls are one of my favourite snacks to make, best of all is they’re light on the washing up! The perfect accompaniment to your pumpkin spiced latte!
This recipe is Gluten Free & Dairy Free.
Pumpkin Energy BallsPrint This
- 1 cup (200g) roasted cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup (40g) walnuts
- 10-12 (250g) medjool dates
- 100g oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey (I used honey infused with walnuts and it was epic!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Good pinch of coarse salt
- Add the cashew nuts to your blender and pulse until they form a flour-like consistency.
- Place everything else in the blender bar the oats & pulse until combined.
- Finally, add in the oats & the salt and pulse for a final time.
- Roll into balls & enjoy! I store mine in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week!