Healthy Halloween Ghosts
Halloween is just around the corner! Try out these delicious healthy treats, perfect for adults and little ones alike! I have used a silicon ghost mold to make mine but doing them on a flat cookie sheet and either using a Halloween shaped pasty cutter or slicing them into squares when they’re solid will work just fine!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan.
200g cacao butter
1/4 cup cashew butter
1/4 cup agave
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups of popped quinoa
1/3 cup of cacao powder
5 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp cashew butter
6 tbsp agave
- In a small sauce pan add the cacao butter and allow to melt with the heat on low.
- Once it has melted remove from the heat and whisk in the cashew butter, agave & vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into your molds and place in the freezer to set, this will take about 20 minutes, depending on your freezer.
- In the mean time place the cacao powder, coconut oil, cashew butter and agave into a small pot.
- Place on your stove and allow to melt on a low setting while whisking the mixture together.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Combine the chocolate with the quinoa and stir until it is fully coated in the chocolate.
- Check that the white chocolate layer has set & remove from the freezer.
- Press the popped quinoa into the molds and return to the freezer for a further 15-20 minutes until set.
- Remove from the freezer, server and enjoy!!