I absolutely adore turkey and regularly pack it for lunches on the go. This recipe is super quick and easy, which is perfect for meal prepping but at the same time packs a punch in the flavour department – what more could you ask for?!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo &Whole30.
Marinated Turkey Steak BurgersPrint This
- 2 large turkey steaks
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Small pinch of chipotle
- 1/2 tsp piri piri
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Pinch of coarse salt
- In a large bowl combine the herbs and spices with the olive oil.
- Add the turkey steaks and coat in the mixture.
- Set aside to marinade either out of the fridge for 20 minutes or overnight in the fridge.
- Heat a large griddle pan on a high heat until smoking. (no need to add any oil)
- Add the turkey steaks to your griddle pan and cook on high for two minutes before reducing the heat and cooking for a further 5 minutes.
- Flip the steaks and cook for a further 5-6 minutes, until fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy with your preferred sides, I like to team mine with some roasted sweet potato, lettuce, guac & tomatoes!