Creamy Almond Butter Ice Cream
I absolutely adore picking up a tube of my favourite dairyfree ice cream as a treat! I’ve tried my hand at making my own a few times before but always by hand, a few weeks ago I bought myself an ice cream maker and it has been a total game changer!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
2 x 400g tin coconut milk
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blitz all of the ingredients in your blender on high until fully combined.
- Set up your ice-cream maker as per the instructions, then add the mixture to it.
- Churn for 35-40 minutes until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container and then freezer for 1-2 hours before serving and enjoy!!
- I love mine with an extra drizzle of almond butter on top!