I’ve finally cracked it, the secret to amazingly crispy (we’re talking person next to you will hear the crunch!) chicken wings! These Crispy Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings are divine. You are going to love them – so stop everything and go pop on your oven!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Crispy Salt & Pepper Chicken WingsPrint This
- 1 kg of chicken wings
- Good pinch of coarse salt & cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 390°F.
- Pat dry your chicken wings with some paper towel and lay out on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle generously with coarse salt & black pepper before adding to your oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Turn your oven to the grill/broiler function & grill on high for a further 5-10 minutes until the skin is, golden, crispy & delicious!
- Serve and enjoy!