I’ve recently discovered beetroot it’s so delicious and the perfect summer side dish, baby beets are so flavoursome and it works great, hot or cold depending on what you’re in the mood for!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo.
Sticky Baked BeetsPrint This
- 2 bunches of baby beets
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1 tbsp honey
- Coarse salt & black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 390°F.
- Scrub and slice the beets, in a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients and toss the beets in the mixture until nicely coated.
- Place the beets on a roasting tray and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through and slightly crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!