I absolutely LOVE turkey burgers and am constantly coming up with new variations on them! I’m currently in love with Melody Street Foods, Melody Sauce it is the perfect base for these burgers, I’ve been putting it on everything at the moment!
If you can’t get your hands on some Frank’s Red Hot works just as good but if you’re based in Ireland 100% track down some Melody!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Melody Turkey Slider BurgersPrint This
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- Large handful of coriander, finely diced
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp melody sauce
- 50g ground almonds
- 4 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large bowl combine the turkey mince, onion, almonds, flaxseed, garlic powder & coriander.
- Next, add the egg & mix thoroughly, followed by the melody sauce & a good pinch of coarse salt & cracked pepper.
- Shape the mixture into patties, this recipe yields 8 sliders.
- Heat your griddle pan with a good drizzle of olive oil and cook the burgers for 4-6 minutes a side until fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy with some salad & an extra dollop of sauce!