Asian Inspired Salmon Tray Bake – I’m all about trying out new herbs and spices so when I came across Asian 7 Spice over the weekend I had to pick it up and try it out! It’s delicious, especially when teamed with some of my favourite ingredients, salmon, baby pots & broccoli!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Asian Inspired Salmon Tray BakePrint This
- 500g baby potatoes
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 2 large salmon darns, sliced into bite-sized chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Asian 7 spice mix
- Coarse salt & cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/395°F.
- In a large bowl combine the 7 spice and olive oil into a paste.
- Separate the broccoli into florets & half them, quarter the potatoes and add them to the bowl.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with some salt & pepper and mix until nicely coated with the paste.
- Lay out the vegetables out on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through until golden brown and cooked through.
- Toss the salmon in the remaining paste & add to the baking tray with the vegetables cook for a final 10-15 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and golden, serve and enjoy!