I am in love with this kale and pomegranate salad is so deliciously sweet and tangy you would never guess that you are chewing on a big mouthful of kale!
It’s bursting with antioxidants – exactly what your body needs at this time of the year.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30 Approved.
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil
Large handful of flaked almonds
- Start off by de-seeding your pomegranate.
- Place 1/2 a cup of the seeds in a jar with the balsamic and olive oil.
- Blend with a handheld blender until smooth.
- Wash the kale and remove any of the large stalks from the leaves before giving it a rough chop.
- Toss the kale in the dressing.
- Toast the almonds until golden in a dry pan.
- Sprinkle the almonds and the remaining pomegranate seeds over the kale, serve and enjoy!