Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts are back in season and I am absolutely delighted!! They are absolutely delicious and so good for you! I have noticed over the last while that sprouts can often get a bad rep! If you’re not normally a fan of ordinary boiled sprouts give one of my sprout recipes a go!! Balsamic and Bacon Baked Sprouts , Ham, Greens & Hot Sauce , Baked Brussels Sprouts , 3 Ingredient Paleo Breakfast you’re bound to find at least one to love!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo. It can also be adapted to suit whole30 & vegan.
400g Brussels Sprouts
1/2 tbsp whole grain mustard
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp of honey (omit for whole30 or sub maple syrup/agave for vegan)
Sprinkle of sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Slice the sprouts in half and place in an oven proof dish.
- In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture over the sprouts and stir until they are covered.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the sprouts are fully cooked and starting to turn nice and crispy!
- Serve and enjoy!