Quick and Easy Steak Kebabs, you’re more than likely noticing a common theme at the moment on here! Quick, easy & delicious – I’ve said it many times before that week days & nights need to tick those three boxes! I’ve been trying to change up my protein sources at the moment and am loving bringing kababs with me for lunch time on the go!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Quick and Easy Steak KebabsPrint This
- 2 steaks of your choosing (ribeye works great here)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 a white onion finely chopped (40g)
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1/4 tsp garlic granules
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 10g ghee/clarified butter
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Slice the steaks into bite sized chunks.
- In a large bowl combine the oil, onion, herbs, salt and vinegar & add the steak pieces to marinade for 15 minutes, or as long as possible!
- Tread the steak pieces onto wooden skewers and heat a large griddle pan until smoking hot.
- Cook the steak for 2 minutes a side, finishing with a knob of your chosen butter.
- Serve and enjoy with a generous sprinkle of finely chopped parsley.