Roasted Rainbow Carrots
I absolutely adore Rainbow Carrots! They are so sweet and delicious and really need very little done to them! Simple goodness! What I love the most about them is that even though they are all carrots each one tastes slightly different! At this time of the year they are at their sweetest – I just cant get enough!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved!
250g Rainbow Carrots
3 tbsp Olive Oil
Good pinch of Coarse Salt
– Up until very recently I was not a fan of salt in any shape or form but I absolutely adore coarse Maldron salt at the moment – It is a total game changer for any dish!
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Wash the carrots thoroughly, there is no need to peel them as they are so young and sweet!
- Toss them in the olive oil and place on a large baking tray and sprinkle with the coarse salt – as much as you like!!
- Roast in the oven for 30-35 minutes until cooked through and enjoy!